worn by time and wormholes
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... table_.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Oh god, nerds unite!

Kansas did think their differing body forms made a good team. He could search for treasures on the ground quickly, while Hemming could thoroughly examine whatever he came across by holding it in his hands. Besides, Kansas much preferred his lupine form; he felt more comfortable in it, and it made moving around and looking for things more efficient. Just his own preference. Although, he wished he had his bag with him—he didn't know how he was going to carry his stone back home without it unless he did end up shifting.

He was jittery with the thrill of his find. He looked toward where he thought Hemming was knelt and searching to find the man already on his feet and heading toward him. Kansas felt his tail waving steadily behind him. He was pleased to find the same ecstatic glimmer in his companion's golden eyes, still not able to fathom his own joy that the other was enjoying this as much as he was. Hemming seemed speechless save for his declaration that the fossil was lovely, and Kansas quite agreed. A lot of questions played rapidly through his mind. "It looks like a water-spider of some kind. I wonder how old it is... I've never seen anything like this... anywhere." Shelled creatures were still seen today, but the spider was truly unique to its time period. Baby blues flickered to Hemming's handsome face, curious to see what his thoughts were.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread