White Lines & Red Lights
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... otable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
It's all good! And my replies should be much timelier now that my 'net connection is done being wonky!

Ehno found himself suppressing a growl at this young wolf’s arrogance. Even through the thickening veil of the rain, he could see that this intruder didn’t show any signs of guilt or remorse at being caught trespassing. In fact, there was a clear look of agitation on his features, as if Ehno’s sudden appearance was bothersome and unwarranted. The Marino male took another step closer to the stranger, staring into his golden gaze unwaveringly. He had little tolerance for such displays of disrespect in his own home.

The intruder shot a question right back at him, words laced with the same agitation in his features. That pushed Ehno’s temper another step closer to the edge. His lips pulled back in a snarl, revealing the sharp ivory teeth in a display that told the stranger that that was the wrong answer. The growl still threatened to spill from his throat, a rumbling fire building within his chest, but he kept it at bay for the moment. “A member of this pack,” he said, his words containing a hard edge that was usually absent. “And while you’re on our lands, you’d do well to listen.” There was a slight pause in which the Sergeant remained still, amber gaze still locked on the stranger. “I’ll ask you once more: What are you doing in Crimson Dreams?”He was in no mood for these games, and his patience was running thin. This intruder thought he could just waltz in and do what he wanted, no questions asked? Though with his behaviour thus far, Ehno had a feeling this encounter wasn't going to end on a friendly note.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread