Here we meet for the last time
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... table2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Okay, thanks~ ^=^ And I liked the last paragraph, ^=^
This will probably be my last post before I go to taekwondo—I’ll be back around 10 though, if you will still be up, ^=^;
500+

This time, the brute did not flee the challenge that had been openly and willingly made. Preordained. The woad warrior followed the triple goddess of the Morrigan, and it was Nemain, not Macha, that spurred her on now. Frenzy. The warrior snarled. It was as if both new that this would be it—or perhaps only she had recognized such a thing, lead on by the intuition of her Dream. And indeed, the pied Raven called thrice more before he disappeared into that empty city, leaving behind his Dreamer. This predator—he was simply that wolf of ancient times, a wolf that the warrior could have been but was not any longer. She was close to the ways that were followed by this yellow-eyed predator, but since the Long Nights, she had parted from that path. Their different paths clashed once more, and they clashed for the last time.

She had leapt, her hungering jaws parting as those bone white teeth sought to tear through his flesh. With a growl she embedded her teeth into his should as she flew past, landing lightly upon the ground behind him. Immediately her body had turned, as if she were performing some ancient dance of a foreign culture. As Brennt sought to rise, the woman leapt again, her jaws seeking to make weary the body of the larger male. And she caught him at his shoulder once, her head jerking as she snarled, tearing his flesh several times before she backed off once more. Just as before, she must be tactful of how she attacked the larger and stronger male. But this time, she was tactful also of where her jaws sought purchase. And yet, even as she leapt back, the brute had leapt forward, his head low and his throat protected as he made his rush. He was quick and she could not escape him.

As before, she fell beneath him, but her body twisted about, allowing at least several of her limbs to land firmly upon the earth. Her head was twisted back as her features were distorted by a snarl, her lips pulled back to allow her teeth to see. His claws and jaws found the old wounds that they had caused and reopened them as if in reunion. The pain registered more keenly for the nature of these reopened wounds, but the warrior’s mind was able to discard it. Her own teeth sough his muzzle even as she twisted her body from his grip. And she escaped, her fur wet and the woad darkened by her lifeblood. The white eyes never left the male as she turned her body about to face him.

Again the grey brute attacked and again the warrior responded. With her head lowered, her body slid forward as the lightning that now emitted thunder. Her jaws parted once more in a snarl that was not drowned out by the crack of thunder that shuddered through the air. As she came upon the other shoulder, the woman moved again to take the flesh there, twisting her body as her claws raked along his side, breaking through his skin and clawing at his muscles. She snarled as she shook her head, once more seeking to disable this predator so that she may bleed him to death if she could not obtain an open throat.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread