[N]ever saw it coming
[html]

1. Character Name: Strelein [Streh-lain]

2. Character Birthdate: March 21, 2007

3. Luperci

4. Species: 50% Canis lupus nubilus ortus 25% Canis lupus lupus verto 25% Canis lupus nubilus verto

5. Gender: Male

6. A secondary form of contact: Anubis Requiem [aim], ea-salt-icecream@hotmail.com">sea-salt-icecream@hotmail.com [msn]

7. Initial post:

The male dropped his bag on the ground by a tree, glad that his unceremonious toss would not harm anything in it. He stretched out his limbs, forward and back, before backing up against the tree. His eyes shut, ears pinning back a bit as he concentrated visible. Strelein's shoulder joints shifted, along with his chest and breastbones moving to accommodate a different form. Hips rotated slightly, as well as bones elongated. Within a couple of minutes, Strelein breathed a sigh as he stretched his adjusted body. As soon as everything felt sufficiently well in place, the male shouldered his bag once more.

He had chosen to shift his form for this, knowing fully well he wasn't going to enjoy groveling looking like a canine. He hated groveling to begin with. Might as well do it in a body he was best in, right? There was no reason for him to hide who he was, since he was trying to join a pack that wouldn't dislike him. That really was the point of it all. He left to find acceptance and others like him. Strelein was just trying to fit in. Of course, then he'd be the loud person everyone would know. He pulled a cocky grin onto his face, wondering what kind of place he had stumbled upon.

Then, all of a sudden, he stopped. The bag was dropped against the ground once more, and the male dropped himself down. He had no idea what he was supposed to do to get the attention of someone. Was he supposed to just wait and hope they would find him before he had to go looking for food? Come on! Maybe he should howl? Yes that sounded right. Before Strelein could open his mouth wide enough to let out a call, he closed it. What was he thinking? Honestly? He scolded himself. It was like he was trying to give everyone the wrong impression. Besides, who know who else a howl would attract!

Strelein growled at himself. Well this is great. Now what? he mused without a word. One will bore me to death, and the other could get me in trouble. Gah, why don't parents teach joining a pack 101?! He laid his ears flat against his head and almost whined. What a depressing sight.

"No! That won't work! I am Strelein von Rosnete! And I am not going to whine like a puppy!" With that he rose and kicked the tree he sat near fiercely. Sure he got a throbbing paw, but he was determined not to appear weak. Pulling the long, red strands of hair out of his eyes, the male muttered, "Watch out, here comes Strelein!"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread