[N]ever saw it coming
[html]
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b171/ ... /free1.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
ooc: this is a little short, sorry! Just trying to keep things moving. Smile

The impatient werewolf seemed to appraise him with those thistle-purple eyes, taking in the king's curious appearance. Sure, he did not fit conventional standards of royalty, but that did not mean he was an impostor. Soon enough he would glitter with gold bangles, and then he would look the part of the sun king he was. It was simply proving harder to find treasure than he had planned. He need not be jealous of this newcomer's pretty wrist band... he would find his own, better, adornment.

Jacquez barely blinked as his second-in-command materialized at his shoulder. He knew she could not resist meeting new faces, and threatening them, as was her habit. Once one saw past the frightening scars that marred her lanky frame, and ignored the rain of insults her coarse mouth spilled, she was a spunky and loyal companion. Not everyone could handle her sailor's vocabulary, but it was easy to tune out the frequent curse words with time. And Jac was unflappable as always, knowing that not everyone could handle his blunt inquiries and abrupt mood swings. They all had their quirks.

"Did your pack kick you out?" he asked of the stranger, ears perked forward with interest. That was the common ground that most of them had to stand on - they were all outcasts, unwanted by former friends and family for whatever made them unsuitable. "Don't mind her, she's sore because she's an outcast too." Jac crinkled his muzzle, sticking out his tongue in a childish gesture towards his Constable. Clearly, they did not require the same level of respect as other alphas demanded at their borders. It was part of their charm...? "What is your name, monsieur? I am His Royal Highness, Jacquez Trouillefou! You may call me 'your majesty' for short." He turned back to the red-maned loner, flourishing a one-armed bow.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread