it's gonna be a bloodbath
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... able_2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

“You have no idea,” he complained loudly, exaggerating his tone humorously. Both of his eyes rolled, and he shook his head. At her question, he turned his head. That same dread rose in his stomach. It had been months, but he could still see Andrezej’s eyes. He could still hear the boy’s claim, hear his laughter. Until Vitium’s children had arrived, he had not thought of his dead half-brother. In all truth, he had not thought of any of his siblings in a very long time.
     Sparing a glance to the vast plain-land, he continued speaking. “Seven members of Inferni carry Lykoi blood, yourself included. The girl you met, Zana, she’s a Lykoi. I’m pretty certain that Samael is her father.” He paused abruptly, and frowned. “My son found her wandering our beach when she was a child. He has a habit of taking in strays,” the Aquila added mirthfully, thinking of the peculiar white coyote that Ezekiel had brought with him. “And a few days before you arrived Vitium’s triplets found their way here.”
     Without waiting for her response, the doggish male let out another laugh and his voice went on. “That’s only what’s here, though. Ahemait had triplets as well, though she and Stygian have their own clan to the north. Corona and my daughter both left a few months ago.” Again, the man paused. His eyes went cold, and he thought of the accusing stare that another boy had given him, back when the air was still cold and the scent of fire was thick in the wind. “Arkham and Rachias left too. Andrezej is dead. I suspect Samael might be as well.”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread