it's gonna be a bloodbath
[html]
http://digital-bonsai.com/katew/temp/gabetop.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:216px; padding-left:9px; padding-right:9px; padding-bottom:9px;">

Neither Kaena nor Kerberos had ever spoken of Maeryn. She was, in many ways, the child that had not been. The eldest children of the Lykoi woman were both gone. Gabriel alone had survived; he had held stubbornly and steadfast to the often faltering Inferni clan. It was his birthright, and though he did not understand the same sort of empire his father had, he knew that this meant something. Inferni was destined to stay in the hands of the de le Poer/Lykoi family. There was no other place for them to go.
     They were very much the wayward children of the earth. “The wolf pack to the south, Dahlia de Mai. Asphyxia attacked a woman from there, and her brother decided that taking revenge on her alone was not enough. So I struck back, and things evolved from there.” He shrugged, no longer giving such thought to that battle. It was no different from the war with Clouded Tears or Aremys. Each of these were passing moments in his memory; scars alone remained. “No,” the Aquila answered lowly. “He just turned one day. He attacked Rachias, threatened Faolin…he tried to kill Arkham. Then he attacked me. I had no choice but to exile him.”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread