wrap me in a bolt of lightning
[html]
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l135/ ... 85obr7.jpg); background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat;">

OOC: I'm terribly sorry for the delay D: 300+

Ah. So he had been here before, which obviously explained the way he seemed so at ease. Generally, the newcomers spent their days exploring the lands, but this male had found his place with no trouble at all. Lubomir couldn't blame him for coming back, for wanting to call Dahlia a home. It might not be the most stable pack, not with Haku at the helm, but the way he saw it, things could be much worse. He mulled over the male's words, thinking of what had happened. The pups had disappeared and reappeared, the new pups had dropped on Cercelee, Firefly had been thrown out. So much indeed. "How much do you know? When did you leave? I trust you know Haku and Firefly's pups went missing. They're back now. There's also some new faces running around. Firefly is banned from the lands. But most recently, one of our own was killed." His voice lost its strength, faded away as yellow eyes looked back over the sea.

Stormbringer. Lubomir couldn't say he was familiar with the name, but a slow smile did split his maw as the male joked about the weather. "Oh, it certainly seems your coming here had brought the storms to Dahlia. In case you don't mind, I'll weather out the storm, in your company." The grey male relaxed slightly and thought about this Drey. Whom had he been seen with? His memory was fuzzy, a sign of his age, of course, or so he liked to believe. And then his mind lit up and he sat back up, blinking in confusion at the Stormbringer beside him. "Alexey? The Koios girl! I saw you beside her at the Dahlia celebrations." His heart was racing. The female might be a taboo subject. But Lubomir had faith in his position in the pack and the fact that curiosity burned in his eyes. He felt a fondness for the Koios girl and he would not take anyone hurting her, no matter the reason.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread