a one man's soul [J.]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... leboat.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

ooc -

Vigilante's hoping to jooooin. ^^

Vigilante Haskel

February 3rd, 2009

Luperci by birth

Alaskan Malamute x German Shepherd Dog mix

Male

(AIM) HuggleSquishGirl

ic -

Padding forward, Vigilante tilted his head curiously. These lands were completely foreign to him, but all he wanted was to find somewhere to feel at home and completely at ease. The smell of a pack lingered where he had stopped, and though he couldn't tell how many members it had or what it was like, the male was willing to risk all to find a home. His past was behind him, but he wanted to bury it. The peaceful face of his dying sister as she gave her life for the good of her pack and family would haunt him forever, and to know that he had been the one to kill someone so peaceful and so selfless was so incredibly, tremendously painful. The fact that he did not have much choice in the matter did not do much to help; there was always a choice, and there was never a happy outcome.

His ears fell back as he thought of Martyr. It had been months since he had left his pack behind, but he lived in a constant state of fear that he would be hunted down and killed for leaving, or worse, for what he had done to Martyr. But it wasn't my choice. . . They told me I had to. He shook his head to clear the thoughts. Vigilante had left his pack in hopes of putting it behind him, not letting it haunt him for the rest of his life. All he wanted now was to have a normal life, or at least a life that had a relative resemblance to normal. Joining a pack was the first step, wasn't it? Arching his back to stretch his forelegs, he wagged his tail absent-mindedly. It was an automatic response, to wag his curled tail when stretching. As he stood, he stopped. He didn't want to make himself happy. Lifting his muzzle, he let a short howl out into the early morning sun, hoping someone would be close to the border that he stood at.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread