a one man's soul [J.]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... leboat.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

ooc -

Makes sense. :3 And cool. ^^

ic -

Nodding in response to the slight question of his name, Vigilante thought over the words the leader spoke. “It does answer my questions, Jacquez. Thank you. I appreciate the idea that I could be. . . Comfortable here. And I need not do what is not wanted, you‘re certain?” That idea was the most appealing out of everything the male had said. To think, that he might be able to live peacefully, without being told to kill everyone he deemed unworthy of the gift of life. He did not think him to be better than everyone else, and he hated himself, just a bit, for how many lives he had taken. It must have been hundreds, since he at been at his profession for two years, and he never went more than a week in between killings. Often the killings were done in larger groups, sometimes up to groups of twenty, if they were separated slightly or asleep.

Standing straighter, Vigilante smiled ruefully up at his new leader - or who he thought was his new leader. It did not seem like Jacquez would turn anyone away, and the mutt male thought he would be a worthy pack member. “So. . . Am I in, or do I need to tell you about my past, and any abilities that I might glorify just to seem more appealing as a pack member?” The last bit was a joke about how frequently loners might exaggerate on their usefulness to a pack, just to be accepted. Considering what Jacquez had said about responsibilities, he didn’t think he would need to explain how useful he would be to the pack. He would do what he could in the pack, of course, but he wasn’t going to glorify himself just to be accepted. All he wanted was a home, and a normal life. Startled by the newcomer, Vigilante blinked at the female, then offered her a smile. "Hello. I'm Vigilante Haskel. And you. . . ?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread