a one man's soul [J.]
[html]

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b171/ ... ound-1.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Svara stood there not really there because of the joiner. She was in to foul a mood to care about a joiner. Weather she liked it or not her ego liked Jac, it was probably the only reason she tolerated Leroy. Svara hated to be to close in fear she might disspoint, she loved her family, but every day she feared she would fail them. Better they already hate her right? Jac's words made her bare her teeth, not threatening but challenging. "Kiss my ass Jac." Her ears lay flat on her skull with her irritation.

His hand came down on her head, a part of her liked the action, another hated how he was treating her like a child. Grabbing the hand she threw it from her head. Her yellow eyes seething. "Why the fuck did I come looking for you? Your so usless! What ever!" Looking at the other male Svara nodded a good bye before stomping away. Her pride no less healed then it had been. She didn't want to go to Leroy for it either, she didn't know why but she didn't.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread