I feel like everything I sow is being swept away
[html]
no worries Kris <3 and that sounds good!

Onus did not at all underestimate the preciousness of the gift that had just been granted by the pale alpha. The coyote would do everything within his power to make sure that she never had a need to regret the decision she had just made. He realized that, in a way, he was bound to Cercelee for this. He was now in her debt and he would do what he could to repay it. He would cause no problems, he would stay out of sight, he would pay Haku respect. Whatever she asked of him, he would do, for he knew that she would ask it only to keep the peace in her pack and home. Onus understood that and respected it, just as he respected this woman.

The vigilante nodded his head, knowing it was time for him to leave. Surely Cercelee had other matters to attend to and he needed to return to Cwmfen. "I will. And if you need me for something, you may find me as well." It was not an offer he made to many, but the Dahlian had earned it from him. With that said the male stood and with one more glance back at the female, turned to make his way back to the city.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread