i'm breathing but i could die
[html]
http://digital-bonsai.com/katew/rp/char ... _tears.jpg); background-color:#0E141B; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:246px; padding-left:15px; padding-right:15px; padding-bottom:10px;">
Now I do. XD <3 Haha, sometimes Char feels like such a parody character. O_o

The pale silver wolf was glad to have met someone else here. There sure were a lot of different canines—though this one looked pretty familiar. A lot of the travelers he saw were white-coated, and two of his brothers had come out with white coats, though both of his parents were more similar to Charon in coloring. Pale, silver with a few darker gray hints—though his indigo eyes were all his mother's. Most of his other siblings had inherited some variation of his father's olive green eyes, and Charon had always been jealous of them—at least until his mother had revealed he was the only one with her eyes and that made him extra-special.

He grinned broadly at his new friend. "You'd sure fit in up there," he remarked, though he intended it more to mean as far as camoflauge, not as far as having the same color as the other wolves around him. "Shoot, if you crouched down in the snow I wouldn't even see you there," the wolf added, the smile never leaving his coal-black lips until the pale wolf spoke again. He scrunched up his nose, not really understanding what he meant. "You don't know where exactly?" he repeated, the question evident enough in his voice. He just didn't get it sometimes.

The next question was surprising to the wolf again, but there wasn't pain on his face as he spoke of what he'd left behind and why. "Well... um, I guess 'cause my Dad always ran the show at home, and I just wanted to get out and see the world. I dunno," he said, not really having a definite reason to give Jael. Charon looked wistful for a moment, the beginnings of a frown showing on his face. "Well, I'm sure I'll end up back there someday," he said, though he wasn't absolutely sure that was true. If he found somewhere really, really great... maybe not.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread