i am the bones you couldn't break, break, BREAK.
[html]

occ- -pounces- I too am a short poster. I also need to post on Souls in general more. >>;; (400+)

Vexx was back in Inferni after an eventful "adventure" with the wolf named Flayra. He knew that not many wolves were fond of the coyotes, even the hybrids, but he never knew the extent. He was young and he needed to learn more about his own pack in general. Vexx decided to go searching around for some of the members who were older and higher in rank. It was a smart idea, in case he met a wolf who was not so fond of coyotes themselves. He really never meant harm to anyone. He was quite benevolent, but then again some still would have a vendetta against him. The hybrid traveled deep into the coyote clan's territory, seeking those who would share some very helpful wisdom with him.

Vexx was a shy guy, yes, but he was a little scared when he happened upon a graveyard full of corpses and skeletons. The boy was a little of a wimp, even though everyone else in his pack were ruthless and mean. Well maybe not mean to him, or so he hoped. He stepped carefully, rattling of bones making him jump every other moment. However, over the rattling he heard voices. Not the voices of ghosts, but rather actual living things. He hurried across the graveyard in the direction of the voices.

He ran and ran until he came across a stream, accompanied by two female coyotes. Vexx wasn't much of a ladies man, but he wasn't girl shy. In fact, he already knew one of them. Ryan, who he had met when he first joined Inferni, was talking with another woman. He didn't know the other coyote, but he was sure she was somewhat of a new addition. The hybrid walked up slowly, shaking from nervousness. The woman he didn't know had a skull in her hands, which freaked out the poor boy even more. His pendant which dangled from his neck was bouncing around furiously and he was shaking. He stood a few feet from the women when he gathered up the courage to talk. "H-H-Hi t-there. Wh-wh-what're ya d-doin'?" He sat down, though his legs were still shaking like jelly.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread