i am the bones you couldn't break, break, BREAK.
[html]
mall-caps;">Out of Character
   Yayyy. :3 Short posts are totally fine. I write long intro posts and I adjust to the thread as it goes, so, s'all good by me. Big Grin Moar people can totally jump in later, too.

mall-caps;">In Character
    The hybrid was absorbed into her work, threading the twine through and around again and again, tying it securely when she was through. The hybrid detected an approach, her acute hearing picking up the distinct sounds of footfalls as they came closer to her. She was unafraid; they came from deeper within Inferni, so it was most likely a clan member, and if not, then one friendly to them, for otherwise they would not be inside of their territory. The footsteps stopped just behind her, and a voice rang out, an unfamiliar tone. Kaena could finally smell the newcomer, and indeed, she was an Inferni coyote.

"I got a few more bones," the Lykoi began, turning around to face the woman. She was startled by her eyes—they were that unmistakable shade of ruby-red, that deep crimson that proclaimed her a de le Poer as clearly to Kaena as if she had screamed her surname at her entrance. "... but I might have enough here," she finished her thought, clearly distracted. For a moment, Kaena thought she'd found another grandchild, but upon closer inspection she realized Lykoi blood was not present in the stranger. Still, she was as taken with those eyes as she was the moment she'll looked into Ahren's. Before the Lykoi could ask her about her heritage, however, another exploded on the scene, wild-eyed and looking rather freaked out. The Lykoi did not recognize him, but he smelled of Inferni.

He shook and quaked like a leaf, and he appeared to have some difficulty speaking, stuttering this way and that. The Lykoi leveled a golden eye at him at the question, grinning like a madman and cackling for just a moment before she answered, holding the skull up in one hand at the tawny coyote. "Decorating, my dear!" she said brightly. She was teasing him, though there was no menace in her voice. She couldn't help herself; everything about the young coyote screamed fear. "Kaena," she said, introducing herself to both the male and female coyotes before her. A nod of her head was offered to each, and she waited for their introductions.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread