i am the bones you couldn't break, break, BREAK.
[html]

occ-

His kindess was met by the older woman's as he greeted her. She had said it "kept the pests out". It made Vexx wonder about what type of pests she meant. He pushed that thought to the back of his mind as she had offered Ryan a chance to "plant" the skull. It bothered him, that Kaena had asked Ryan, instead of offering to both of them. He could have done it too, although he wasn't really planning on it. "I'd do it too. Except, I kind of don't have thumbs. " The hybrid looked down at his paws, normal looking like they should be.

He seemed a little more comfortable now, as he discontinued hiding behind Ryan, and standing out facing both of the women. The skull that Kaena held tightly in her hands, which was now piked on a stick, still bothered him somewhat. Maybe it was the fact that it was a skull that she held in her hands. Vexx had seen the planted wolf skulls near the borders, and never even noticed. Maybe Vexx was just getting weirded out by nothing.

Ryan had then asked where they would place the skull. "I think the borders," the tanned boy repplied earnestly. He didn't mean to sound like a smart-ass about it, but he was sure it was a little obvious. If all the other skulls were there, why place it far from its buddies. It just didn't make sense to him. He looked to the grey woman, hoping that she would say something as well. Vexx didn't like sounding like an idiot.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread