i am the bones you couldn't break, break, BREAK.
[html]
http://digital-bonsai.com/katew/rp/kae/kae_disorder.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat;">
Alrighty, since Vexx has gone on extended absence, me and Ryan are gonna continue this thread. :3 No worries about how long it takes you to reply, though, I would also really like it if Kae and Ryan got to know each other. ^^; Vexx, when you get back, we'll definitely thread. ♥

Ryan seemed to agree to Kaena's plan, and the two hybrids began walking in the direction Kaena had suggested. After a few feet, the grizzled coyote realized their companion had declined to join them, and she paused a moment, peering behind her with that damaged gaze. Vexx was probably moving off in the other direction, deeper into Inferni's territory. The woman was perplexed by this, but she did not mention it to Ryan as she caught up, shrugging one coal-powdered shoulder at the sepia-toned woman. She was content not to mention their clanmate's anti-social tendencies; the woman held no grudge against the bronze coyote for it, anyway. Many of the coyotes in Inferni had darker pasts to speak of, and perhaps it caused him some amount of strife.

As they walked, Ryan posed a question, one which Kaena was uncertain as to how to respond; the answer was at once a certain yes and a resounding no. There was no succinct answer Kaena would have given that would have been truthful, so she instead immediately told the truth in the shortest version she knew. "Rejoined, yes. I helped to found this clan on the other side of the mountain years ago," the swaggering air apparent as she said those words, though the pride was not of herself, but for the clan. Inferni had managed to survive this long while packs fell to pieces around it, unable to survive something as simple as a transplant to new territories.

"Gabriel is my son," the coyote said, assuming since her name had sparked no recognition that Ryan would be unaware of that fact as well. She smiled at the woman, that same pride creeping into her. She was quite happy Gabriel had done so well for himself; he had held the reigns and established in her wake what might have been referred to as a dynasty of Lykoi to rule the coyote clan. "How long have you lived here?" she inquired, having no knowledge of the woman or even her rank within the clan. They arrived to a blank space in the canvas of bones, and the coyote peered around, nodding to Ryan to wordlessly say this was where she thought best, though there was surely still room for adjustment from the tan female before her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread