i am the bones you couldn't break, break, BREAK.
[html]

Ryan crouched down where they had decided their decoration would be placed. She swiped her clawed fingers at the ground, breaking away some dirt from the compacted earthen floor. Of course in lupus the task would be easier, but Ryan just wanted to get a small hole going so that it would be easier to strike their piked skull into the ground. She didn’t mind as the dirt gathered under her claws when she dug deeper, leaving a small pile of it gathering beside her. When the hole seemed satisfactorily deep, Ryan rose to her full height, swiping her hands on her thighs to brush away the loose soil. "Hopefully that’ll be enough to get it in there." She brushed an auburn wave away from her eyes, before turning to Kaena.

"Are you planning to stay?" She didn’t mean it offensively – she wasn’t judging her for ever having left Inferni. In all honestly, the clan seemed to scoop up stragglers here and there, only to find them gone a week or so later. It would be nice to have more permanent members around to keep Inferni strong; especially because of her blood, it would be nice to see her stay. "I mean, I was just curious if you were just visiting Gabriel." He had lost much of his family, so perhaps Kaena’s arrival would be good for the Aquila. But that was just Ryan’s assumption from the outside looking in – she had no real idea of the duo’s relationship with one another.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread