i am the bones you couldn't break, break, BREAK.
[html]

Invitation accepted. Perfect. A genuine smile formed at the corners of her lips, and Ryan nodded. "Great. I left my dress by the stream not too far off, so I figured we could walk back that way and get it. I’d love to be able to chat. It’s been awhile since I’ve took the time to really get to know some of the others around here." Ryan still attributed that to the pregnancy and care of Valkyrie, yet her daughter had hit seven months of age already, and was becoming quite the woman. The Centurion didn’t have much of an excuse anymore.

She twirled to set them off in the right direction, walking at a leisurely pace since they were in no hurry to be anywhere. Because of the woman’s age, Ryan pretended for a moment that it was her mother Leah walking beside her, and that thought warmed her core. "Are you glad to be back?" She wasn’t sure if Kaena had been to this Inferni before, or if she had only been a part of the Inferni over the mountains. Either way, they were both an entity of the other, so she figured it was all the same.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread