you always thought that i was stronger
[html]

Yes, Halo had expected something greater. Inferni was far more passive than what the hybrid’s father had suggested in his deceiving tales. The girl had found few of the answers she had longed for. Kaena Lykoi had turned disappointment into bliss, though. There was nowhere else for the girl to turn now, and there were already strong ties of loyalty pinning her down and keeping her from wandering away. She hoped time would help her adapt. Ryan wondered if she was that easy to read, and Halo simply smiled, determined to pretend that she was. It had been more a question and guess for the hybrid in truth. Had someone died? The girl wanted to dig and interrogate this further instantly, but Ryan’s own question eliminated the girl’s current direction of thought. Oh, fuck it. A sharp glance with boiling anger was sent to the older woman. Ryan could not know, but Halo was suddenly close to furious. ”No, they are both nothing more than scum.” she hissed out reluctantly. Colibri Soul had lived many years of her life in the Bleeding Souls lands, but Halo hoped the white bitch would never ever decide to go back. She hoped that her mother was dead. Her father could die too for all she cared. He was no better than any other traitor. ”They are not my parents. I just happen to share their blood.” If it could only be so simple.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread