Contem[p]lations
[html]
Fade-to-black?

She nodded, but with a smile. It would be good to get out of the Dahlian lands, maybe, and bring Lubomir along? She liked going places if he was with her, but she seldomly left the packlands on her own. Still, there was an amount of pride in her that he was her mate, and she enjoyed 'showing him off'. Actually, now that that crisis was over, she in fact found it quite amusing that her slutty cousin, Firefly, had even wanted him. It made her feel somewhat privileged to be with him; this point of interest to others.

........"That sounds like a good plan, Hanna. i'll look forward to it! And Haku can't touch you if you're outside of Dahlia borders, so I guess you could call for me if you want, as long as you're outside."

........It was truly sad that her brother had shut her away from the pack that seemed to harbor one of the largest collections of Sadiras. It was strange that their own aunt was not welcome to set foot within the borders. Still, she did not question her brother, and he had not been the same after the split with Firefly, anyway. Perhaps he had really loved her, sad as that may be. Mew's gaze remained unfaltering on the face of her aunt, green eyes studying her intently. She truly was glad that the dark femme was back - she brought with her a piece of Mew's childhood that she had not known that she missed, but she had. And now, that piece was joined with herself, and it felt like coming home.

Table by Sace/Hemming. Thanks! Big Grin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread