Sweet Summer Time
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... ableII.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
WC: 300+

OOC: hey! Big Grin

The sun was hot, summer just sucked sometimes. Silently he cursed his father for his dark color, and then his mother for not having a more dominant gene. Would his children end up with dark coats too? At least in the early spring and late fall his dark color kept his nice a warm. However, winter was horrible for hunting and often left him jealous of the white furred wolves of the pack that could all just wander out into the open without a care in the world and pluck up a good rabbit or two while he had to wait till night. The more he thought about the subject the luckier he decided he was. Even though the white colored wolves could hunt all winter without a problem he still had the upper hand, after all night time came more often than snow.

A male’s voice jerked him away from his thoughts. Of course a boat would be more fun in water what did h
e think he was doing dragging it towards the lake? He thought for a second to just leave the boy alone, but the boredom won over. Standing up Jazper’s size shone with his Knight heritage. The one good thing about having his father’s alpha traits. He had trained to be a warrior and the giant size; well it was just a massive bonus. Walking up to the mixed coated male he chuckled slightly. “Aren’t you a tad small to be making cracks like that around here?” His lips grew into a smile, allowing his teeth to shine in the sun. “I found this boat over in Halifax, and it’s taken me the past couple hours to get it to this point.” He grumbled and turned his back, grabbing the rope and starting towards the lake once more. “Now, even you wouldn’t be able to carry this thing for a good part of the day without a quick break. Even with your jokes to keep you in a good mood." Allowing his nicer side to pop threw he stopped and sighed, “Name’s Jazper Rhiannon-Knight. I just figured I’d try and get a boat or two fixed up and into the lake for the summer.” His softer tones explained as he motioned to the old boat filled with tools and planks of wood. "Makes fishin' easier."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread