Sweet Summer Time
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... ableII.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
WC: 400+

OOC: No problem at allTongue

His smile grew. Obviously, he had shaken the new comer with his direct, aggressive approach. It was too bad he was already feeling sorry about being so straight forward, this guy looked pretty young, and his attitude was plainly that of lack of knowledge. Watching Ares pull himself together and apologies the Knight nodded, wondering where this new male had come from. “ Meh, it's alright, I was just bored." He chuckled allowing his normal grin to shine. “I'm afraid we don't get that many trouble makers around these parts and I figure theres no use being my size if you can't have a laugh putting a new member of the pack in line every now and then.” giving a wink to the poor guy he turned serious, “Honestly though, I strongly advise you against telling people that are bigger then you what to do. At least not until you learn a thing or two about them.”

After his introduction he could see that his new packmate was having a hard time with the long name. It was true that Jazper Rhiannon-Knight wasn't the most simple name to remember, not nearly as easy as Ares Chance. Giving a small laugh he decided to go easy on the new guy, “ If it's easier for you to remember, most of my friends call me Jazz. You're more than welcome to do the same.” As Ares pointed in a different direction the Knight turned in confusion and scratched his head thoughtfully. Looking around him he sniffed the air, waiting for the scent of the lake water. Sure enough the scent came from the direction he pointed from. With the offer for help his smile grew with a nod of appreciation as Ares picked up the rope.

As Ares questioned him the Knight motioned for him to follow with the boat. “Well, I study human objects. I don't pretend to have a huge amount of knowledge but, when it comes to fishing the humans knew what they were talking about. They made long sticks with strings and a hook to catch fish. Or you can place large nets in the water attached to these plastic balls that float. The boat just lets us fish all over the lake instead of just the shore.” figuring that that was a good enough explanation he changed the subject, “So, tell me a bit about yourself Ares. I'm sure there has to be an interesting reason why your now living in Crimson Dreams, though I dare you to find a pack run by sweeter wolves.”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread