Sweet Summer Time
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... ableII.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
WC: 500+

OOc:Wrap up time?

Guns. So that was what those things where called. His ears where fully standing at attention now. Ares seemed to share a interest in human weapons and fighting with him. It was always good to have something in common, after all there weren't many males in the pack as it was so they had to stick together. He had often questioned why they had never had a male leader for the others to look up to. Of course it was nice to have such strong and sweet women leading the way but he had only ever looked up to two males in his life and both weren't there for him anymore. Where do you turn to with guy problems when there's no older guys around? Purhaps he could as Ehno, he was the oldest male in the pack to his knowledge. Still, he hoped that someday Lucifer might come back so they could talk adult to adult. But then again, his adoptive father probably wouldn't recognize him.

At the boys question about where to get his hands on a knife he became a little curious but kept his friendly manor all the same, "If you need a knife you need not look further then the mansion." He said simply. "I'd be willing to give you one of the knives I've collected. Or even a sword if you'd prefer. I've begun to think that a sword might be more useful then a knife." He brought a large hand to his belt and pulled out the red handled hunting knife. "I have only used this in a fight once." He said with a sigh, thinking back to the first fight he had with someone his own size. "It was months ago, when Mati was only a pup. I had heard her scream while I was out hunting and found her in the jaws of a monstrous werewolf the same size as me." Looking the younger male in the eyes he continued, " I fought as hard as I could to get that beast away from Mati and I have the scar to prove it." He patted his right forearm where there was lines os scaring from teeth. Shaking his head slightly he put the knife back in the foot long leather sheath and continued on his conversation.

"If you'd rather take the hike to the city there's a few shops there with weapons. It's a full days trip though." He warned. Leaving his pack for a day was difficult for him sometimes. Not knowing what could happen. After all, he had lost his parents in a mere minute. Watching the bay drink from the lake he wandered towards the water himself for a drink. He lowered his body down and lapped up the water with his tongue. It was faster this way. Feeling slightly better he sat down on the sandy ground. "My father." He thought aloud. What was the best way to answer the question? sighing he just spoke, "Depends on how you look at it. As Luperci we have a huge advantage. Course in this world there are so many of us living together that there really is no advantage at all. But dad, he had Knight blood. He was a big guy, black with blue eyes."

Pausing he looked to Ares once more, "But Ares, everyone will meet their match. Dad couldn't protect mum and I when we were attacked. I was the only one that survived because I ran. Sometimes, I guess, the guy just didn't realize running was an option." Laying back on the sand he looked up to the sky, "To answer your question, yes he was a good fighter." Listening to Ares modesty he simply chuckled, purhaps not the nicest response. "Hunting and tracking are very important. Without those we can't hope to feed everyone in the pack."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread