And All That Jazz
[html]

OOC: He knows Pendzez, but not his little sis. Thought I'd chuck my Little Flower out there.

Flayra had been in the kitchen, just having something small to have to eat. It was only a little thing, not something that was big. She had something for breakfast a little while ago and came into the kitchen to have a piece of fruit. Was it a bit unusual for a wolf to have fruit? Wolves were known to be carnivorous meat eaters, but Flayra liked to have some fruit. She had fruit when she was younger. She had a certain taste for raspberries. She has some often now, but not as often as she used to. Back then, after her parents died, she only had some berries and more meat, since she needed to have meet to help her survive lonership. She was greatful that she was in a caring pack.

She walked out of the kitchen, heading for the main door to go outside until her ears caught the sound of something familiar. A violin? I seemed to be coming from the piano room. She heard the sound of the instrument some days ago in Halifax. Jael seemed to be a talented, but uninspired player. It was going well til Svara showed up. Flayra ignored the thought about Svara as she continued to follow the sound of the violin. Coming into the room, she saw a dark figure standing next to the piano, playing the stringed instrument. The song had a mix, the girl could tell. A mix of emotions. This wolf must have been through some hard times too. Flayra entered the room, not saying a word so she didn't distract the male in his playing.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread