And All That Jazz
Flayra was really freaked out by the size. She wasn't really at all. She was pleased to have met this black male. She should be meet more pack members than just being out and about. She didn't really care by the size of them. She was better with who ever it is. She could feel that the two would be good friends in no time. "I'm not. It looks good on ya. Being tall like that."

The girl watched as the male patted the piano, saying that it was his and that she could use it, with extreme care. The girl was always careful when it came to things that can be stratched. damaged, or that can break. If she broke it, maybe Jazper will be either upset or furious. "Nothing to worry about. I have a soft touch when it comes to something like a piano." The girl looked at the black male as he sat down on the piano, asking what brought her here to CD. She just enjoyed the peace and quiet here, with the flowers and fields of grass and flowers. A perfect home for a Little Flower. 'It's peaceful. Fields of grass and flowers, that's enough or me to call it a home."

Messages In This Thread