And All That Jazz
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... ableII.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
WC: 500+

This female seemed to be very level headed, which was relieving to Jazper. It wasn't always fun having new members stare at him like s freak. If he where to stare at them and call then tiny he supposed they wouldn't like that much either. Flayra stood, as a fully grown wolf, to only his belly button. Which to be honest, was a tad embarrassing for him having to let her stare up at him so sitting down was his best option at the moment. He allowed himself to sit silently and just listen to her voice and observe her behaviour. She was obviously relaxed enough, totally unafraid, which was a good thing. He enjoyed just talking calmly and not having to explain that it was his fathers fault he was so big. He smiled as she complimented him on looking good tall and laughed at her bluntness. "Well, I think it's definitely an advantage for a guy to be tall. My size is just a perk. Rather be a big guy then a little tiny thing and have all the girls be bigger then me." He winked at the white female, "Savina and Naniko are far from tiny ladies. If I was a little guy they'd be better off protecting themselves."

Watching her stand made him feel horribly ungentleman like. Standing back on his feet he motioned to a side fo the room where they would be more comfortable. Walking slowly past the lines of books he lead her to a sitting area around the fireplace. There where a few comfortable chairs and a couch, all in red to contrast the white room. "Please, sit down." He encouraged as he took a spot on the couch. "A soft touch is always good with internments." He agreed lightly, filling in the conversation. At her answer to why she had joined Crimson Dreams he just nodded, "Ya, I'd have to say that is a fair reason for staying around. Myself, my adoptive parents joined Naniko and Savina at the very start, back then we were Twilight Vale. When we switched to Crimson Dreams they both left but I'm a bit attached my the leaders." He smiled sheepishly. He looked up to his alpha's, they where strong beautiful women and he respected that to much to just get up and leave.

His golden eyes lowered to look at the females scared arm. "So, is there an exciting tale behind that scar?" He asked with a big smile. "I have one of my own." Extending his right arm he moved his left hand over the thin tiny hairs that had managed to sprout over parts fo the scaring. His scar was thick, only a full bite would cause such a thing, and he had pulled his arm away from the monster of a wolf tearing a large chunk of his forearm with it. He smiled broadly as he laughed inside. She probably though he was a total idiot about now, oh well.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread