And All That Jazz
OOC: I suck. I'm so late. maybe wrap up in few more posts

Flayra was surprised to here that Jazper had more than one adoptive family. He must have been lucky to be taken in by two families, especially if the first one died and another came. The girl wondered about his real family. Where or what did they do? Did they abandon him or did they just leave without him or did they die? If this was true, the girl would find it saddening. It would have been terrible to be abandoned by your real parents, or to lose them in an accident or killing. She listened politely as the black male explained. "Wow, two adoptive families? Dierdre, Pilot, Deuce and Lucifer must have been good parents."

Flayra saw that the male was politely listening as the girl explained about her experience on how the scar was inflicted on her. She also caught a glimpse of a scar which he had himself. The two were the same in some ways. She agreed with Jazper that bites leaves more scars than anything else. She also knew that one day, she'll meet her saviour again. "I know I will, someday." She looked at his scar, wondering about how he was inflicted with a marking like that. "What about you? How did you get that scar?"

Messages In This Thread