A flight of fancy on a windswept field
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... able-1.png); width: 500px; height: 412px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px; border:1px #444a78 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; right: 90px; top: 95px; width: 260px; height: 280px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto;">

Halifax Airport, which I'm assuming is just outside CDM's realm. If not... well, I'm wrong, lol =) The aircraft mentioned is a Cessna 172, just so you know.

Let me show you the wonders of life

The light was just beginning to recede from the day, the sun a large orange ball casting reds and yellows to the clouds nearest it and purples and rich navy blues to those above her head. Hanna was standing in the gap between two hangars at the airport, taking in the sunset sky. She'd been in Area 93, the airport back in the old lands, twice in the time she was there. Once she was working her way in with one Cross Valiant, and the other time she found herself escaping the rain with a huge striped cat. She'd not really studied any of the winged creatures that resided in the buildings of Area 93, so when she found Halifax Robert L. Stanford Airport(what a mouthful!), she made it her mission to check it out.

Hanna unwillingly turned from the sun's dying rays and glanced at the buildings across from her position. She chose one where the white paint on the door seemed stained orange with the intensity of the light and walked into the building. It was, of course, pitch inside, but she found that the switch, which was hooked to a solar panel on the roof, still raised the door. A bright white.. thing.. sat in front of her, a little taller than she stood. A large, two-bladed nose was attached to the body, and wings nearly three times as long as she was extended from the roof. She made her way around the side of the plane, and opened the door, studying the blue streaks down the side.

She stepped up and in and her jaw dropped. So many little windows and knobs and levers. Surely not all necessary to make this thing work, right? Too bad I don't understand this jargon, she mused, studying the labels around each piece of equipment. Perhaps she'd make a trip back to Dalhousie and pick up a book on airplanes.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread