home is where family is
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... /hoban.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
private for my norwegian ladies, i'll pm marit when it's time for her to jump in. Big Grin 300+

A gust of wind sent a fine mist of pollen flying through the afternoon air, filling his nostrils with the despicable substance. Summer had its ups and downs; Honoré was beginning to understand that. Hazel-hued eyes traveled to the blood-stained area on his finger, remembering how a rose bush had just recently assaulted him. He'd been full of good intentions at the time; aiming to find a pretty flower worthy of his sister's beauty. It had been meant as a birthday gift for her, but acts of kindness often went unrewarded it seemed. His plan had failed horribly, resulting in the (not so) permanent scarring of his index finger. Things hadn't gone according to plan and he'd initially stayed away out of shame, not wanting his family to find out about his failure. He was over it now though; the Quebecois missed their company. Especially little Noir Aston's.

Their relationship had been rocky at first, thanks to the crappy circumstances under which they'd met. It had since evolved into something platonic and now Honoré couldn't stay away from the nutty little girl; his new partner in crime! Noir still irked him (more often than not) with all her crazy ideas, but she passed no judgment. She loved him unconditionally; gave his life a new meaning. He'd left his former pack without so much of a goodbye to anyone, in hopes of taking up residence closer to his sandy-colored niece. It had dawned on him during a recent pack hunt; Phoenix Valley wasn't his home. Home was where his family was.

The distance between Phoenix Valley and AniWaya had been executed in record time. Relief came crashing over him as he neared his sister's den; nothing but pure glee plastered on his face. He'd disregarded the borders, as usual. He was a V.I.P; Tayui and Noir would surely vouch for him if the situation called for it! "Noir! Noir! Where are you?" he called out, allowing the leather backpack to slide off his shoulders and onto the ground.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread