home is where family is
[html]
Sorry for the wait - I'll have you titled, Jess :] I'll be slow for another few days until we get hold of a wireless router, and it's not fair for you to have to wait for the transition for ages just because of me. Also, feel free to powerplay Dawali opening the cage if you want to Smile
Word Count: 305

His initial worry let go quickly as the other adult proved as intrigued by Noir's position as himself, and the fact that Noir didn't seem to be scared of the guy. The red wolf shot the other male another glance and a smile when he attempted to explain what had happened. When Noir decided to add information, the male found himself chuckling again. He did that a lot when it came to Noir, it seemed. Perhaps it was her choice of words and lack of sentence structure, although that alone would normally never make him chuckle. No, it was the combination of innocence (and in this situation in particular - slight distress), along with the troubles of speaking properly - it had him charmed to the tips of his fingers. The girl was perhaps a child now, but one day she would be an adult like the other two present, and he sincerely wondered how she would be when that time came.

Dawali took a few steps closer to the whimpering girl to inspect the event. Now, he didn't really understand what she meant by "Baby Duck", but soon enough he was by the boxlike thing she was in, examining it for any clues. "Now who is this infamous duck which lured you into this thing, then?" A smile followed the statement as his hands touched the box here and there, trying to figure it out. He wasn't used to human things. Again he shot a glance at the stranger, before his eyes returned to the device. Why would anyone have such an odd and obviously potentially dangerous thing anyway? After all, Noir could have gotten hurt.

By James!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread