for the time bombs ticking [aw]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v463/ ... tablep.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:400px; border:1px #D96A11 solid; font-size: 10px; line-height: 12px">
That sounds hot great. Smile

When the dark man turned to face them, Kansas felt himself inhaling sharply, taken aback by the angry expression on the stranger's face, the irritated retort aimed at both himself and the pale boy beside him. The violet eyes of the coal wolf were extraordinarily unsettling, and if he hadn't enough already, Kansas now really wished he had never left home tonight. He drew a blank at the question, slowly turning to eye the pale man beside him, metaphorically pushing him in front as a shield by allowing him to respond first. Kansas shifted his weight from one front paw to the next, turning his tentative gaze to the unnamed, upset man as he offered his own introduction. It seemed rather ludicrous to be telling them his name so casually, when one of them was obviously pissed off and probably didn't care to know their names. "Yeah. I-I was too. My name is Kansas."

He was slightly encouraged by Charon's smile, forced though it was, and urged himself to do the same. He tried to look somewhat cheerful, though it was undoubtedly difficult. Maybe the other would satisfy himself with telling them to beat it and that would be the end of that. But Kansas had the itching feeling that tonight would not come to a close so easily.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread