for the time bombs ticking [aw]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v463/ ... tablep.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:400px; border:1px #D96A11 solid; font-size: 10px; line-height: 12px">

It was unfortunate for the two paler wolves that they were so good-natured; otherwise they probably wouldn't have given the nameless individual the benefit of the doubt, assuming that he was simply shy or unfriendly. But it was to their disadvantage that they were so gentle. Kansas kept his eyes on the dark canine for only a few more seconds, turning his sky colored eyes back toward Charon just before he could catch the former edging closer with anger still etched with painfully obviousness across his sable face. The Sadira was distracted from the current situation by his daughter's name. He hadn't at all expected her to come up, but it was enough to make his smile purely happy. "Oh, Amata's my daughter. So... that was you who took care of her. She described you exactly, I just didn't connect the dots... Um, thanks," he added with a swish of his tail.

One thing that did not go unnoticed by the cream wolf was that Charon was the only one to answer the question he'd aimed at both. This seemed kind of like an ill-omen. Still, Kansas preferred to shove his paranoia away, sure that it was the cause of his uneasiness. "Hmm, I've heard of Alaska. It was mentioned in a book I read once." He was thinking of "Call of the Wild," of course. "It sounded interesting, but definitely cold. What, eh, what brought you here?" Another tentative glance toward Merit, his face decorated nicely by a half-smile, inviting the stranger to butt in whenever he wished.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread