thread title missing
* I figured that since it was laggin a bit we can go ahead and finish up here, but i do give you props for your, (or at least i feel) bravery in bringing in the christian relationship with God. its nice to know that there are some believers out there that are willing to do that. ^.^*

The child moved about and finally realized the time. She was late for patrol duty. " Oh dear, well miss Asariel a must leave, my mentor is going to kill me if i'm late for patrol duty. Do forgive me, your welcome to stay if you'd like, but i really must get going."

The blue child slurped down what was left of her hot coca and hopped off the stool. She gave Asariel a hug before going into her room. She came back out with a golden locket on a blue ribbon tied around her neck. Rendall waved at the golden female with her bi-colored eyes and left closing the door behind her. She changed into her lupen form and took off down the path, the last thing she saw was the comfy home of Da Vinci, little did she know, it would be the last time she would find that place that warm again.

Messages In This Thread