Lost....and maybe found
DaVinci barely heard the sound of Geneva approaching but when her voice found his ears he turned his head towards her as a frown fell upon his lips. "I know.. I just noticed how bad off she is.." he said as the long limbed male began to shift into his optimei form, He had no issues with doing it infront of another and it was very much needed at the moment if he was going to get the girl located anywhere other than where they were at right now. The cool feel of the rain on his pelt made him shiver as he towered over the girl now, trying to take in the babble that she had been throwing at him.

Suddenly the girl fainted and he couldn't help but turn to Geneva as he kneeled down to pick her up. "I had nothing to do with that.." Rising up with the injured girl in his arms he turned towards the inner working of the packlands and bit his lip, knowing that they were a distance from the cottage and the ranch where supplies were kept but he couldn't think of anything else to do. "Poor kid.." he said softly as he began to lead Geneva towards the cottage knowing that if they hurried they wouldn't have the girl in the rain too long..

All the while he hoped that his own body heat would be enough to keep her on their side long enough to get her patched up and repaired. He didn't know if she would last the night, he wasn't the best healer in the world.. but he was all the pack had.

Messages In This Thread