the moon is not your mother.
[html]
http://digital-bonsai.com/katew/rp/kae/kae_jaws.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:221px; padding-left:25px; padding-right:25px; padding-bottom:10px;">
No worries! How would you like for this to end up going? Kaena might let her pass with the right answers, and the warning that anybody else who catches her trespassing will attack her, or if she's insistent and trespasses in front of Kae, Kae will end up attacking herself. xD Or if you have another idea other than aggression, let me know. I have a fight thread going right now so I could do something else. :O And I'm sorry this post sucks, I'm tired. D: OMG LONG OOC IS LONG.

The ivory she-wolf seemed so rushed; it aroused every suspicion in Kaena's body, and she moved around the woman, giving her a wide berth, planting herself squarely between the young woman and Inferni's territory. The coyote glowered for a moment, listening to her speak, though there was no snarl on Kaena's face. The woman hadn't trespassed or done anything wrong—yet. But she was making quite the sprint straight for the border, which was clearly within view, marked with gleaming white skulls, some of them splashed red with paint. Even if they were technically on neutral territory, Kaena wasn't going to just let this stranger wander unmolested into her clan's territory.

"Over there belongs to Inferni, and so do I," she said, crossing her arms over her chest. It was pretty clear the coyote wasn't going to stand down without a fight, and her scars attested to her skill in battle. The single glowering eye focused on the pallid she-wolf, narrowing. "Who's your friend?" Inferni was sixteen large, but Kaena knew the faces of almost everyone in the ranks—the only one she hadn't had a chance to catch up with was Hybrid, but he had seemed rather distracted and busied as of late. He was a Hydra, and he kept pretty close to Gabriel, as was his duty. Kaena was glad to see him fulfilling them still; Hybrid was one of the only coyotes she recalled from her former days, and he was a good one to have in the clan's ranks.

The coyote woman studied the pallid wolf before her. She didn't appear dangerous and they were on no-man's-land, so there was no hostility in the ashen hybrid's demeanor. All of that could change at a moment's notice, however, and Kaena was at the ready to defend her clan from invasion—if she was smart, she would wait on the borders or call for her friend there. She was a wolf, and full-blooded by the looks of it, so Kaena wasn't sure what would happen. Many wolves trampled coyote borders as if they did not exist, and it enraged Kaena to no end. She was at least respectful enough to keep off of claimed wolf land.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread