the moon is not your mother.
[html]
OOC: Back and ready for threads now! Big Grin Also, I didn't really think Brooklyn should get through, so maybe Kaena could get physical if the situation starts going that way. Brook wouldn't hit Kaena, but she would certainly push her luck and try to weasel in towards Inferni. Hm, I'd say we see how it goes for the next couple of replies first? ^_^ Sorry if I'm being all vague. D: 300+

Oh, honestly, how much longer would this dance take? Brooklyn was weary of pushing too hard, ever since the Darkness had touched her, she had not really felt herself. The wounds were near invisible now, just thatches of missing fur where her hair had been torn by his teeth, but there was little more than that. Still, the fear of a fight made her careful, on edge. She could not risk anyone finding out that she was from Crimson Dreams, or the wrath of Inferni would fall on her pack and then she really would be in trouble. Starting a war with the coyotes might get her exiled and no good word that her mothers could put in would make the other members forget that any casualties taken by their pack would be entirely a product of her stubborn nature. With Amata, Gotham and Cambria still so young, the threat increased tenfold. She would have to watch herself around this female.

"Why should I give you his name?" her voice called across the silence. Gael had mentioned that he had problems with others, that he got teased by the coyotes in Inferni. She would not be one to betray him and set him to these coyotes' wiles. Brooklyn flicked her tail impaciently, her glance going from time to time to the edge of the coyote lands. What would happen if Gael came along and saw her? Would he turn away and pretend she didn't even exist? Would he try to get her out of the jam? She shivered and tried not to let her own fear show. "I've always been respectful of your clan and its lands and I certainly never intend to cross borders on my own. But my friend has said he's not seen much love here." She was treading on unknown waters. How well did she know Gael?

Brooklyn had heard enough of Inferni to be weary of them. She wanted Gael to come home to Crimson Dreams with her, she wanted him to leave these people. Glancing at the intimidating skulls, she added bitterly, "No surprise, with those skulls hanging around your borders. Who in the world could find love here?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread