Try to let go of the truth, battle for your youth
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... able-3.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
ooc: ahaha, Mael discovering the pack! | How about Mael "teaching" the "skill" of talking to plants and Vigi teachs him something? For the Treasure Game!

Mael was walking absent-minded around that strange territory, so big and weird as he only lived in a planet not bigger than a cottage. With a few steps, he could walk around it. There was so many more plants and flowers than his usual simple flowers, or even his rose. His rose...

His grasp around the fox plushie in his arms got tighter, as he recalled of his friend, the Fox, who taught him about taming and true friendship. It was him that made that plushie and gave it to him. He was supposed to loose his bound with the old plushie, but he couldn't. It meant way too much for him; the last thing about his fox.

The sun was in the top of the sky, beautiful and yet so imponent. And it grew even more beautiful as it ended the day, as it crawled to the edge of the horizon, letting the stars shine brightly. A smile of hope to see the sunset again flashed in the young husky mix's childish traces, and he quickened the pace of his two legs. He felt anxious to discover what was in this place that was so appealing, and, more important, who else lived here. Every step was a new experience. Perhaps that was why it was so appealing. There was so much in this world to be seen! That was just fascinating.

He was almost hopping around when he something called -no, demanded- his attention. A flower. But not just any other flower. A forget-me-not, blooming from the hard soil, lightened by just a tender beam of light. The young husky face twisted into a surprise expression, followed by a warm smile. "Good afternoon!" He greeted the blueish plant, still astonished by it's beauty. He didn't feel the breeze blowing around them, but the flower bended up and down, as if it was nodding to him. "Good afternoon, sir!", it said, the angelic voice of the plant making his jaw hang open. "It's a pretty voice you have!" He praised the flower, that giggled, and he thought that it could have blushed if possible. "Thank you, sir. You have wonderful eyes, I must say." The flower replied, noticing his sky-blue eyes. He blushed himself under his rich fur, a sheepish smile forming in his face. "It's good to meet you, miss. I'm Mael. What is your name?" He said, the voice still embarassed but turning curious in the end, mostly in his question. "I'm a Forget-Me-Not. And you, who might you be, mister?" she said -the answer rather obvious; flowers don't usually have especific names- and he smiled. "I'm Mael Addeins. That's a nice name you got. Very emotive." He said back, and she giggled again, glad. "You, too, have a beautiful name, mister Mael." She said back, and he blushed once again.

They talked on, telling about their lives, and the husky mix foudn that her life had been rather boring, as he was the first one besides the other plants to talk to her. Also, he discovered living in such a hard soil was very hard. "I can help. I can take you somehwere else. You'd discover other sceneries, have a easier life." He offered, willing to help the bored Forget-me-not. "Thank you, sweetie, but I'd rather not." She answered, but still glad of him offering for that. "Why not?" He almost demanded, tilting his head to one side. "Because it's the hard parts of life that makes it so interesting and worthwhile, little one. Thanks to the hard soil, I had grown strong to endure the colder days and nights. Thanks to my solitude, I get happier when someone comes to meet me. If life was always good and easy, than it would be boring, because there would be nothing to motivate us to keep going." The flower explained, her voice sweet and wise, and the boy mused about that. "You're right..." He thought out loud, and the flower smiled, happy to see he understood what she meant.

After a while, his eyes came back to reality, and he smiled to the forget-me-not. "I have to go now... It was very nice to meet you, miss Forget-Me-Not. I promise I'll come back to see you again someday." The male said, getting in his feet, as he had been sitting cross-legged as the conversation lasted. "Don't need to hurry, little one. I'm not going anywhere." She said, giggling of her own joke. He laughed with her, a childish, delighting laughter. She then sighed, and waved good-bye with one of her leaves, and he waved her back, imaginating their next meeting.

He had barely noticed, but the sun had went down half way from it's central throne, heading to the sunset the boy so longed for. He found a smooth, oval stone to sit at. When he did, a gasp The landscape was just marvelous. There was a depression filled with evergreens and lingered to beach plants, until the forest just ended there, leading to a white-sanded beach and back to the sea, that had color of his eyes. He gasped, gazing at that wonderful scenery, his tail wagging flowly and yet quick, while he mused about what the forget-me-not had said. "She is so right..." He thought out loud again, his childish voice breaking, followed by emotioned tears falling from his eyes to his cheeks. He remembered at his rose, that had said something like that once...

[/html]

Messages In This Thread