But in the end, you don't get another shot
[html]

ooc: --

Attila watched with cold eyes the male walk away, anger and frustation in his amber eyes. The boy felt the back of his hands itch, and the sudden will to hit that stupid coward was strong, but not enough. The bear got back into four legs, and the pale boy simply patted his massive shoulder blades with one hand, the other formed up a tight fist.

He narrowed his eyes to the disappearing grayish shape of Hemming, and he felt Markku's crimson glare in his face. With one glance to him, the bully juvenile noticed that the big bear's eyes were like saying "You don't really mean to end this just like that, do you?"

He sighed, and hesitated a few seconds before run after the older male. If there was something he really hated was to ask for apologizes. His eyes were reluctant, and his movements were stiff. He actually wanted to end that meeting just like that. Unfortunately, that big bear wouldn't stop annoying him until he asked for sorry. The choky sound of the giant paws of Markku, running beside him, made one of his ears flick sideways. "Ya know, ya own me apologies too. For makin' me attack tha' fella." The bear said, his husky, deep voice directioned to him. He rolled his eyes, and noticed Hemming got into his view.

"Hey! Wait!" He cries out, slowing his pace, slightly out of breath. "Listen, I... I'm sorry." He said, holding his hands on his knees, faking to be tired to don't have to look at his eyes.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread