fraying strings
Oceane had no idea that another had come to the beach while she'd been watching the sea before her. The small voice that came to her ears made her turn quickly, surprised that she'd been found out but when her eyes met the smaller male she realized that this was possibly one of Amata's sibling. She gave a wag of her tail as she smiled. "I'm watching the waves.. I was hoping Amata might be close by.." she said as she glanced back behind the boy, wondering if maybe his siblings were following him, if this was indeed one of Amata's littermates.

Flicking her tail back and forth in the sands she asked. "Who are you, I'm Oceane!" forgetting that she was on the pack's land and that he probably had no clue about the tribe where she came from. She couldn't help but try and sneak another look at the boy though she heard the chuckling of Ethador behind her as the spirit guide pawed at a crab in the sand. She quickly turned towards the feline and frowned, confused as to why he was laughing at their meeting.

Messages In This Thread