by far, the ultimate star
[html]<style type="text/css">.tctemp b {color:#ef320c; font:9pt Georgia; font-weight:normal; font-style:italic;}</style>
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v463/ ... ntable.png) bottom no-repeat #bfcfca; font:8pt Verdana; color:#678078; line-height:1.4em; padding:2.4em; padding-top:0.0em; padding-bottom:35.5em; text-align:justify;">[/html]
260 words, sorry for shorttt. I think they should find school-girl uniforms (you can have Princess do it, or Tokyo can my next post). XD;

So Princess had only one dress, as well. "Where did you get the one you've got on, anyway?" Casually spoken as they progressed further into the town. They had just reached the circle of stone benches in the town square, and Tokyo paused, trying to figure out which direction they should go. Curiosity dragged her towards an crumbling building with a sign "Brookstone Private School" barely legible on a fading, stained billboard. "I'm sure we'll find stuff!" She tugged on Princess' arm, heading towards the school. "Let's check out this place." Tokyo knew that schools were were where human kids were taught, and it probably wasn't going to actually have many clothes, but she was curious to see what was inside anyway.

She twisted the long shiny door handle, pressing her shoulder against the dusty door, applying her meager amount of strength. Thankfully it was enough, and the door, protesting, opened wide enough for Tokyo to slip through. Assuming that Princess was still following, she walked forward and sneezed at the higher dust content in the air. Old lockers, mostly rusted, lined the hallway, doorways breaking the gray monotony at fixed intervals. Most were closed; here and there, pieces of the wood were rotten, providing peepholes to see if anything was worth while inside. The first door was labeled "Main Office," and after her somewhat prolonged fit of sneezing, Tokyo approached the door and examined what was inside. A few desks, a faint gross smell of a rotting animal. She moved on, continuing to inspect inside the rooms when she could.

[html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread