by far, the ultimate star
[html]
Tokyo: So Princess had found the dress while exploring. Well, okay whatever. Tokyo wondered if there were other clothes or treasures wherever she had found the dress - that would explain why she didn't want to divulge the secrets of the precise location. Tokyo supposed that made sense. Who, though, was.. Colibri? It sounded vaguely familiar, likely a member of Dahlia if she recognized the name. But why had Colibri been there when Princess first shifted? That was Tokyo's job. She was Princess' mother. What right did this Colibri have to be there for the important moments? "Who is Colibri?" Tokyo asked, frowning, disregarding the question of what she thought of it. Yeah, it was pretty, but the matter of this other female's imposition was much more serious to attend to first. They were inside now. "Not sure. I think this might have been some sort of weird religious place." She was wrong, but unintentionally sort of right - it had been a private Catholic school. A door with no window came up, with the words "Supply Closet" on it. Tokyo tugged; it was locked, but barely. It was sort of loose, almost like if she tugged it the lock would break.. "Here, help me open this. I bet we'll find stuff here."

Princess: Her mother did not seem happy with her mentioning Colibri, and for a moment, Princess was afraid that it was a bad idea to have mentioned her friend. Tokyo couldn’t really be unhappy that she had made friends, though, so the girl thought it was safe to explain further. “Colibri is my new friend. I was in the vineyard after I shifted, and she found me there. She even said I could sleep over some time, if I wanted to,” she added, choosing not to mention why the woman had originally made that offer, since it had come up when Princess was afraid to go see Tokyo. While she had not told Colibri much about her mother, she had admitted to being afraid of her, and that had been enough to worry Colibri, apparently. Tokyo really didn’t need to know about that, did she? Coming up behind her mother, Princess eyed the door awkwardly. How were they both supposed to try and open the door at the same time? There was only one knob. Snaking her hands in underneath her mother’s, Princess grasped the thinnest part of the handle, the part not normally used to open a door, and tugged on it with as much force as she could muster. Admittedly, like her mother, this amount was very small.

Tokyo: Tokyo was very still for a minute after she explained further about Colibri, but she decided the rest of the matter could simply be investigated later. "I see." She stated, very calmly and without betraying her intentions to hunt down the wolf of that name later. What did she think she was doing.. inviting Tokyo's daughter, to stay with her? Why was she trying to take Princess away? The nerve of the other woman! Tokyo would put a stop to that surely enough, but there was no point in worrying Princess about it. A friend.. sure. She probably just wanted to take advantage of Princess, somehow. Surprisingly enough, the lock was weak enough that Mother and Daughter were actually able to tug the door open with a loud, audible snap. Excitedly, Tokyo pushed past the younger female and blinked as her eyes adjusted to the lesser amount of light. Her ice blue eyes could still see, although a human would probably have a hard time of it. There were a lot of books, and some papers and chalk and erasers... But there, in the back, were some skirts hanging on a rack and two boxes full of shirts and pants on the floor. "Told you we'd find some clothes!" Triumphantly. She grabbed one of the skirts off the rack, holding it up to her waist before grabbing another, looking for something bigger.

Princess: There was nothing to be said in response to Tokyo's short answer, and since Princess did not know what it meant (it was, by far, much less enthusiastic than she would have liked), she kept her mouth shut until they managed to get the door pulled free from its home in the wall where it had stayed in place for ages. Backing away, Princess allowed her mother the first go at the clothing in the closet, since she knew it could end badly if she tried to push ahead. When Tokyo already had her things, Princess poked around as well, finding a skirt that seemed like it might fit, and then a matching shit. "Did they all wear matching clothes all the time?" she asked, pausing to hold up the skirt for inspection. "But, we can match!" That was a very exciting concept.

Tokyo: "I dunno, probably. It makes sense, matching clothes look prettier." Tokyo pointed out. She grinned at her daughter. "And yeah, matching each other would be awesome!" She dug through one of the boxes, pulling out a couple crumpled looking white blouses that looked like they would probably fit. Tokyo carried the ones she liked outside, setting them on the cleanest looking spot of the floor before going back in. She found a special awesome thing in the bottom of another box - a set of dark navy blue scarves. "Oh, look at these!" She took two or three, just in case. Poking around in the other corner, there were two cabinets: one labeled "costumes" and one "confiscated items." Tokyo opened the former, grabbing a bright pink, puffy tutu: "And this is gorgeous!"

Princess: It was very likely that this was true, but there was something to be said for individuality, wasn't there? There was something apealing about not being exactly like someone else, and as Princess watched her mother look through the boxes, she knew this was especially true for the mother and daughter pair. Though she idolized her mother, Princess did not ever want to be like her, not like the mother that had slaughtered and abused puppies. "How do you wear those long blue things?" she inquired, unaware of how one was meant to wear a scarf. The blouse and skirt were easy enough to figure out, since they were like dresses, but the long material was odd. Pawing through the box labeled "Costumes," Princess felt her hands brush up against something rubbery and hairy, and she pulled it out, shuddering at the sight of the strange made-up werewolf mask. "Why would humans make something so. . . Ugly? It doesn't look like us, but kind of. It's gross!" she spat, unhappy with the disgusting thing.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread