by far, the ultimate star
[html]
Tokyo:

Tokyo picked up one of the scarves, wrapping it around her neck a few times, leaving one end awkwardly shorter than the other and without tucking it through or anything. "Like this, I think." It was chilly enough that she left it on for the moment, although it dangled and trailed in the dust some as she pawed through other stuff. She glanced over when Princess spoke again, and shuddered at the mask. "I have no idea. Humans were basically all crazy, I think." She grabbed one box of the school clothes and dumped everything inside of it out on the ground, taking it out in the hallway and piling in the school clothes to be transported out soon. She tugged off the scarf she had put on, too - it was irritating, around her throat.

Princess:

She didn't think that the blue material looked all that great, or all that comfortable, but Princess knew better than to actually vocalize such a thing. Tokyo would surely find offense in that, and so far, they were having a great day. But, she didn't think that she would be trying on one of those things, since it looked dreadfully unapealling. Dropping the mask with a look of disgust (although the strange thing was a bit fascinating), she nodded her agreement. "They had some good things, like pretty clothes and books, but they probably all crazy, like you said." Trailing her mother into the hall, Princess carried the skirt she had yet to drop and the crumpled, matching shirt, as well as a blue dress she had pulled out of the "Costumes" box. "Did you find anything else?"

Tokyo:

"I wanna get that awesome pink skirt, and look in that one other box." Tokyo said, and then wandered back inside to do just that. She grabbed the tutu, stuck it under her left arm, then tore open the "Confiscated Items" box. Inside were some very strange things. They were like other clothing, but a lot of them were.. smaller. She held up a very short black miniskirt to her waist - it looked like it would fit, it just didn't cover very much! Weirdd. Tokyo grabbed a few lacey black things, frowning at them. The material was odd, but made pretty flowers. She supposed it might look nice, although once again, this slip of a dress didn't look like it would cover much. "Why would anyone wear this?" She held up the lacey little thing for Princess' viewing.

Princess:

Eyeing the slip her mother had pulled out, Princess reached out to feel the strange material. Well, regardless of what her mother said, she thought it was pretty. It was different than the other things she had, and it was kind of see-through, which was cool. A lot of others walked around without clothes at all; what harm could come from something being see-through? Maybe it could even be put over something else to look nicer. Secretly, she hoped her mother would just drop it and forget about it, so that she could sneak it into her little pile of stuff, and hide it in her bag back in their den. "I don't know. . . That black skirt's a lot shorter than these ones, though. How come?" She glanced at the uniform skirt by her side.

Tokyo:

Tokyo decided to keep it, but there were definitely other such things inside the box. She walked outside, putting it, the tutu, and a few other frilly things and the black skirt into the box. Walking back inside, she shrugged. "I dunno. I guess.. maybe because of temperature? Humans were ugly and naked without fur so they used clothing to stay warm. Maybe when it was hot the wore these shorter things." She was pretty much done here for now, and leaned against the door-frame as she waited for Princess to make her final selections.

Princess:

Her disappointment was not visible, but it was there as she watched her mother put the lacy thing in with the rest of her things. That, however, made her feel a little better, since, if she found one like it, she wouldn't necessarily have to hide it. "Is there anything else like the flowered thing?" she asked, pawing through the box her mother had found it in curiously, as she had seen Tokyo pull out a few things that seemed similar. Lifting one up, translucsent and spotted with a frilly edge at the bottom, she inspected it closely. "Can I keep this one, too, please, please? Then I'm all done, I promise." She would be leaving with the pretty thing (although this one did not have a flower pattern and was a different material with pretty straps), the skirt and shirt set, and the blue dress, but it was enough, and she did not want to keep her mother waiting.

Tokyo:

Tokyo shrugged. She had absolutely no idea of the real human intention of the clothing, or she most definitely would have disapproved. But in that case, she wouldn't have taken any of the lingerie-like items herself. Sex was guh-ross! "Yeah, sure, whatever. There's tons of room in this box still. We can visit a couple buildings nearby, fill it up." She sneezed again, and was a bit anxious to get out of this dusty places. Hopefully some of the other places would be less dirty, ugh!

Princess:

She beamed, glad that her mother had agreed. Putting her small bundle of items under her arm, she nodded at the door, also ready to leave. "I'm all set, then, and I would like to look in other places, too. Maybe we can find more cool stuff," she confirmed, curious to know what they might find in other buildings for other purposes. If they had found such cool things in a place where humans learned things, then they might even find better things elsewhere.

Annnd, fin!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread