right back over the edge.
[html]

:O SIEEEEEEEE -Pounce.- I have a funny anecdote for you later, rofl XD

The rhythmic crashing of waves had a hypnotic affect on the caramel male, and the effect was obvious: he scarcely noticed her presence until she spoke to him, as he'd finally caught her scent over the salt only when she was almost upon him. As she addressed him, he turned his head and glanced back over his shoulder with two garnet eyes that quickly widened in shock. He'd never seen her before, but he'd heard enough of the rumours to recognise her almost instantly. Not to mention her eye which so perfectly matched her son's...
He'd wanted to see Kaena--he'd just figured he'd have to work for it (i.e. track her down himself). He certainly hadn't expected her to find him this grey 'morning.' Quickly minding his manners (even Anselm, with all his pride, knew to respect elders and those of legends), the golden wolf rose as elegantly to his feet as he could muster (he couldn't help but fail, as his legs and most of his stomach were dripping wet while he was otherwise dry). He turned to face her and offered a deep bow of his head.
His tail swept along behind him a few times as he took a seat. "Likewise." A pause. "Gabe told me you'd found your way back home--now I just wish I had sooner," he said with a rough laugh. It was true, though--between that and Ryan having a daughter. "Anselm de le Poer," he offered. His expectations for this encounter were high. The woman before him had seen a lot. It was rare for him to hold someone in such high esteem outright.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread