and even though you fool your souls
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... otable.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

It was dim outside, but she'd found a way around that by bringing a lantern out to the shack with her. Its light flickered, making her shadow appear very tall on the wall beside her as she worked. She was almost out of herbs, which was shocking for the type of healer that she was. She was normally very serious about everything that she did, about making sure that her herb stock was good quality and that she had enough of it to last her for at least a month or so. Right now, if someone came to her, she wouldn't be able to treat them for long. Lately she had been using the powder more and more, so much that she always had at least a few packets of it with her. It seemed that she needed more and more of it to get the same feeling she had back then.

The door came open and she turned around, confused, to see who had disturbed her. It was Anu...but something wasn't right. She looked to be upset about something, though what she was upset about was anyone's guess. That is, until Naniko saw it for herself, the packet in the sub-leader's hand. How had she found one of those? The Commander kept them safe in her backpack, and unless the other had been snooping she didn't see how it could have been found at all. "Were you in my stuff?" She asked crossly, still unsure of what all this was about.

She leaned back against the counter as Savina entered the small shack as well. What the heck! She hadn't done anything wrong. She didn't know anything about Savina's kid, or what any of this had to do with her powder. "I keep my bag at the top of the basement stairs...that came out of it. But I don't know how your kid could have gotten to it. It's just powder...feel-good powder. You breathe it in and you feel good." Naniko shrugged. "What happened? She got into it? Why was she in my stuff anyway?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread