and even though you fool your souls
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... otable.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

"Are you threatening me? In my own packlands? After I took you in and fixed you up and gave you a home? This is how you treat me?" She pushed past them outside, then turned back around. How could Savina say these things to her, anyway? She didn't know that any of this would happen or she wouldn't have brought it into the house. She didn't think that any of the pups would be stupid enough to get into her bag and go through her things...and find the one thing in that whole entire sack that was really dangerous.

"Salem wasn't doing anything wrong then. And neither was Mati when she got hurt." In case Savina would try and bring that up. "And just how exactly do you think you're going to keep me from leading this pack, Savina? How dare you threaten me like this. It's my own personal choice to use that powder...and this was an accident. I use other things, like herbs and fire. Would you kick me out because your pea-brained pup got into those?" One lip raised, showing her canines. How dare they threaten her like this.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread