and even though you fool your souls
[html]
300+

It wasn't a threat. It was a statement. As long as Naniko was under the influence of those drugs then she was not fit to lead anyone. They needed a leader with a clear mind, one who wasn't dependent on some substance. As much as it pained her, Naniko no longer fit that description. This was about more than what had happened to Cambria, this was about what the woman was doing to herself. It was clear that she had changed and was not the woman who had led them anymore. "This isn't about the past. This is about what's happening right now. I would have followed you to the ends of the earth, but not now. You aren't the Nani I know." In her state she doubted she would believe any of that, but it was true. Did she think Savina wanted this? She didn't want this at all, but she had no other choice. They couldn't follow an addict that would put the pack in danger.

"Cambria did nothing wrong either! She was exploring in her home! If she's not safe inside the house then where can she be safe?!" This was unbelievable! To think that Naniko didn't understand, to think that her pup should have known better than to get into a bag that was laying on the floor of the house. In the common room of the house no less. It was a good thing that Anu had grabbed her arm and now stood between them, otherwise Savina would have lunged at her once best friend. "Say anything like that about my pup again and you'll regret it," she said with a promise in her voice. Hands had balled into fists and she could could feel her claws digging into the palms of her hands. The bitch. The filthy addicted bitch.

Without Anu with here she couldn't have done this, but having the older woman there gave her the strength to keep going. To make sure that Naniko understood that she was no longer in charge here as long as she was under the influence. "Anu is right. This is more than the accident. This is you being under the influence of something else. You're addicted to it and how can you expect a pack to follow someone who has to rely on drugs? It's not going to happen. You're no longer Commander here. We don't want this here, so clean yourself up or get out." Rain ran over her form pouring in little rivers down her fur, but her eyes were hard as stone.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread