It's the end of the world as we know it
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... otable.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
When I rp my character as angry I feel angry sometimes oO Ehno could maybe convince her to return to the pack in our next thread? Maybe I'm getting ahead of myself XD but maybe in a couple weeks ^^;

She hadn't even known that she'd had a tail, someone following her all the way from Crimson Dreams, she had been so focused on getting to the city. Rainwater dripped down from her fur despite the shaking that she had done to rid herself of it, pooling on the floor and dripping down through the cracks in the wood. This place was so old, so gross. She had worked hard to keep the mansion looking good despite all of the old carpets and dusty curtains. She wasn't used to these kinds of conditions. She'd built Crimson Dreams up from the ground after what had happened to her, had learned to depend on others again with the help of Anu and Savina. Now she would have to start over again, start all over. Not by choice. They'd done this to her.

Naniko didn't know what the pack would think. It was one mistake. Pups got into all sorts of dangerous things, there were dangers all around them. But they would see her at fault because Savina and Anu would tell them so. Crimson Dreams was her home, and she didn't want to leave it...but she didn't see how she could stay. She needed time away from everyone and everything, at least for a little while. She didn't know about leaving the pack completely, but if she was going to be hated or chased out then she couldn't stay there. She would have to stay here, and go back there later when no one was around. Try and stay out of everyone's way, to be invisible.

She didn't look up when she heard the door open. She was through with arguing with them; if they had come to chase her further she didn't know what she would do. She was tired...too tired to run any more. And she wouldn't argue with them. She had done something wrong, and she knew that. But she didn't understand why she had been demoted because of -one- mistake. Savina and Anu had taken things too far. She didn't look up, certain that if she did she would see the new leader and sub-leader standing above her. "This is my house now. Go back to your lands and tell your members how horrible I am, how I endangered the life of your pup."

Naniko couldn't smell who it was; her nose was blocked up from the flood of feelings that had come over her. She felt a pressure beside her on the couch and finally looked up, her face now blank of emotion. Why had he come here? "I thought you all hated me now. I didn't mean for any of this to happen"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread