It's the end of the world as we know it
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... otable.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Savina was far too critical, too quick to judge and make punishment. It wasn't a good quality in a leader; a leader had to be understanding and had to take in all sides of things before they made their decisions. She could remember her talk with the then sub-commander about Leroy staying there after what he had done. People made mistakes. It was like Savina never made a mistake, like she was perfect or something.

"You're her brother. I don't understand...unless she sent you here to spy on me or something. Did she?" She questioned. If Savina had, then she would try her best to stay away from Ehno too. She was surprised that he had come here...but were his motives friendship, or was he working for Savina? "I just don't get why you would have come here. I know I shouldn't have left it on the floor. I know that. But this? This is too much...for them to team up and take control. I can't even believe it." She spoke in a monotone, her eyes going back down to the dirty floor again.

"I can't face up to it. I can't do it right now. I can't. And I can't stop using that powder...you have no idea how good it makes me feel. After all the shit that's happened? I need it." She did feel that she needed it. Her day didn't feel complete without it any more.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread