It's the end of the world as we know it
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... rnotxt.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Shore! That works for me. 300+

He regretted seeing things this way. When he awoke that morning, he assumed it would be just like any other day. The Chief Sergeant would have never guessed that something like this would befall the quiet pack. He never would have expected to see his little niece hurt, nor his sister so worried. He never thought that he would be sitting in this dusty old house having this conversation with Naniko. Everything had happened so fast and his mind needed time to process it all, to sort through his feelings and deal with them all one at a time. It was cowardly and selfish of him, but he wished that this was all just some sort of twisted nightmare. He wanted to wake up and find everything the way it was before. He was willing to bet they all wished that to be true. But life wasn't that simple.

"Of course I'll come back." He remained silent for a moment, simply sitting there beside her and letting his thoughts wander. It was still hard to comprehend all that had happened within a single day. He thought about his niece and wondered how she was doing. It was then that he realized that he should probably be heading back to Crimson Dreams soon. His trip out here was spur of the moment, nothing but his emotions urging him forward. He knew he would be needed back at home. "I think I should head back," he muttered, amber gaze glancing at his ex-Commander. Ehno stood and took a step forward, pausing to glance back at Naniko once more. "You'll be ok on your own here?" he asked, a hint of concern in the question. He knew she needed space, as did he, but he wanted to be sure that she would be alright.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread